Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2017



My first Christmas Cards for 2017                                                                               

I thought I would try using my distress inks and the Lovely as Tree Stamp from Stampin Up.
The layers were cut  using the Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities,Grand Large Labels dies.
A punch was used for the moon and I tore the clouds  from a post it note.,to use as masks.
Distress ink Stormy sky  was used for the sky  and  Hickory Smoke for the trees. Added the flowers and Sentiment.


The second card was cut using the same layers , just  adding the moon.
Distress inks used were Squeezed Lemon and Dried Marigold. ,the trees stamped
 using  Brush Corduroy.I did second generation stamping on each card.



I love the Lovely as a tree stamps,there is so much you can do with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment