Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2017



Good Morning  everyone,  not a vey nice morning today, rain,, rain ,rain.,it's so dull.
Today I am adding two cards I have made using the 3-2-1 embossing folder,it's so pretty and can be used for all occasions.



All Occasion 3-2-1 Cards                                                                                                              

The first card is white,just using the embossing folder, adding the flowers and 
diamante and the sentiment.



I inked the second one with my brayer, using Pumice Stone
Distress Ink., but the ink just seemed not to go on as smooth as I wanted it too.
I was going to throw it away,but on reflection thought it
would make a lovely vintage card. 



I added the flowers,butterfly and the diamante . I'm now quite happy with the finished result. 

Vintage !


No comments:

Post a Comment