Followers

Friday 10 March 2017


Good Morning everyone, spring is here, lovely to see the Daffodils, Crocus, and Primulas out in the garden.  I haven't uploaded for a while, as I have been away and had lots to catch up on. Today I have a few cards, the first is a Thinking of You card .... done in two different colours

Pink

                                                                         
                                                                          Blue


I made both cards using  the Honey Doo  Stamps called Flower Power ,it has the flourish flower and leaves in the collection. I first stamped the flourish directly on to the card and silver embossed it. The flowers and leaves I stamped onto Vellum, ,embossing them with the silver embossing powder and colouring  with my Pergamano Dorso Colours. I layered the card with a matt silver card adding the corner embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment