Followers

Friday 10 March 2017

Christmas Cards 2016

I made two cards using Serif Craft Artist. I find it is now best and cheaper to send flat cards,with no embellishments  to send abroad.

Christmas Tree


 I bought the card and envelopes from a craft show, the Christmas tree fitted well into the shape of the card. I found the image on the web. I  took the image and  the Merry Christmas Sentiment (which was from a Digi kit) into Craft Artist, and printed it directly onto the card. I used a Glue pen to go over the tree and then added the gold glitter. A quick and easy card to make.

                                                       I love this Santa Chrismtas Card


Using  Craft Artist  I added the  frames to my 6 x 6 card.,   I added the Santa picture,  Happy Christmas Sentiment was from a Digi kit. I added red glitter to the berries on the holly. Quick and easy to make.Quite enjoying using Craft Artist., and the Digi kits from Daisy Trail.


No comments:

Post a Comment