Followers

Monday 6 January 2014

This is my first Card on my new blog and my first card for 2014


Wishing everyone a Happy New Year for 2014, and welcome to my blog
 I love these  Spellbinder dies, Majestic Elements, it is the first card I have made using  this set. 




I have used:-
White Hammered Card
Pink Pearlescent Card
All my card and paper is from pdacardandcraft.co.uk
The flowers are diecut with the Just Cutz , Floral Border 4,  from Once Upon a Stamp
The pearls and flourishes are from my stash
The silk ribbon is from Ribbon Girl
Spellbinder Nestabilities , Majestic Elements die are from Once Upon a Stamp

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, beautiful card, love those die, gorgeous layout.
    hugs pam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam thanks not managing to get much done today... hahaha I wonder why

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card to start with Kathy, love those flowers - looks like another die on my wish list! Emma (Trenouth on DC!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card :-)
    Alison59

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful Kathy, I love the gorgeous dies you used xx

    ReplyDelete