Followers

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Good evening everyone, thank you for visiting my blog and for all the messages I have received,they are very much appreciated,  it's been a busy day but pleasant day.
The Wedding Card I have made is for a friend, I love this Bravura
beautiful handmade stamp.,which I have had for quite some time. I am not sure if it is still available.
I have used the following for the card.
White hammered card
Frame made using Grand Nestabilities Large Label Die
Craft Too embossing folder
Bravura Stamp 
Encore Ultimate Metallic Silver Ink Pad
Flowers,ribbons,Pearls etc are from my stash. 
The flowers I bought at the local garden centre,on a spray, I then take the spray apart and get dozens of flowers from each spray.You can usually get them in quite a few different colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment