Followers

Thursday 2 November 2017

New Baby Card for my Great Grandson

The Box

I used  the  Yvonne Creations ABC Die on a 8 x 8 square box , 
together with the Organza ribbon.
When I received his first photo I added it to the middle of the
abc die ,adding a frame to the photo using Craft Artist.


                                                 
                                                                     New Baby Card

                                     A Scallop 8 x 8 card was  layered with pale blue and white,
                                     adding the Yvonne Creatons ABC die to the front.,glitter,
                                     pearls and ribbon were added from my stash, together with
                                     heart pin.





No comments:

Post a Comment